




"Keep running. If you feel like crap, run faster. You won't feel any better but at least you'll be done sooner."
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Knee Issues
Started having some knee issues right after my first 10 miler last week. I'm assuming it's due to the fact that I ran so long but I'm also wondering if it might have anything to do with the fact that my 2120s have about 300 miles on them. I keep telling myself that I *just* got these shoes in February. There's no need to buy new ones yet. Then I remember, it's June/July. I'm pushing 5 months in these shoes. This month alone I ran over 100 miles so I think it's just time for a new pr. I recently got those Kayanos but I'm not lovin' 'em. I ran in them yesterday, hoping they would help but I just didn't feel comfortable in them. Meh, we'll see. Not sure what to do but it would seem I need to make a decision today. No running today, day off. But I should figure out what I'm going to do before my run tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment