Tuesday, May 26, 2009

And the garden just keeps on puttin' out!


Lunch today consisted of lettuce and a wee carrot from our garden. We also grabbed a few heads of broccoli for snacking later on this evening. As my running regime has been cut back considerably due to a knee issue, I need to start keeping an eye on what's going in my mouth. I threw on my Nike Tempo track shorts today and DAMN they're a bit snug! Guess I really DID gain 12 lbs in the last 2 months. Time to strip it back off...
Oh and as I'm making a list of all the races I want to run this year and next, I noticed that the Greer Earth Day Run already has a site up and going for registration. I wonder if I should be brave and register? Nahh, I've got Boston again next year! Not making that mistake twice.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

REGISTER TODAY!! You know you wan't it!!

and those earth day bibs look so good on you and bring out the natural smile and stuff. Also, sign up the kids and start training with them.. nice little family project there :)