Thursday, August 6, 2009

Off to the gym this morning..

Dave was kind enough to show me how to use the weight machines there. I've been going to the gym for about 2 weeks now and haven't been brave enough to try them out. Lemme tell ya, I'm looking forward to tomorrow's workout! I feel much more confident about walking into the gym and just hopping right on the machines.

Today is going to be a busy one. B leaves for Florida on Saturday but she goes to her father's tomorrow. So I have to get the last minute stuff today and pack/repack everything by tomorrow morning. Nige is staying with his father until Monday morning so I have a looong weekend to myself.

Still not running. The heel isn't giving me any trouble, the leg doesn't hurt much but I'm not going to listen to my head and go run. I know I need to listen to my body and keep plugging at it at the gym.

That's about it!

1 comment:

Darrell said...

Smart move Mar, get those supporting muscles strong again to help take the strain of running and limit your injuries as well as giving yourself time to repair.

You'll be a better runner when you return. Mar 2.0!!

D.