Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sng! o updating while on vacation never happened..

Goodness, that was a LOT of fun but a LOT of work, too.
The kids had a great time. They walked my butt around that park and wore me out. I'm safely back home now and back to work (boo!).

As far as my achilles-
I went back to the doc today and he said do PT for 3 weeks. GREAT! 3 more weeks of doing nada. I'm still sore but gosh, I'm going stir crazy. I want to run, hit the elip, bike..something! I was told I can swim so when I find the time. So at the end of 3 weeks, we'll decide if the MRI is in order or not. Let's hope he'll clear me then so I don't lose my mind.

Work is good, kids are great- if I could run, I'd be pretty damn near perfect:)

No comments: