Meet O'Malley. I don't think I've posted any pics of him on this blog. I know I have a few on my personal blog but this is definitely my favorite. O'Malley was given to me on St Patrick's Day. He was a stray and someone posted on FB that he needed a home. I feel in love with him right away. He was a spastic little shit when he was a kitten. Then he eventually calmed and became my buddy. He was my bathtub pal- anytime I soaked he would hang on the side of the tub and visit. He was my snuggle pal- many afternoons were spent curled in my lap while I worked away at the laptop.
"Mals" died Monday. Our neighbors found him laying on their sidewalk. It seems he fell from their tree. Thankfully, he wasn't in any pain. We took him to the vet where they found that he'd broken his spine, his hip and both legs. RIP pal.





No comments:
Post a Comment