Monday, January 28, 2013

Wrapped up the week nicely~

Another running week flew right by again. I had 32 miles in store for me last week and despite a rather uneventful ice storm, I managed to get them all in. It seems like my weeks are just on repeat. I was chatting with my friend Liesl last night, discussing our upcoming week and trying to squeeze in some time to visit with one another. I realized my Mon and Weds are always the same and Tues and Thurs are always the same. Soon enough, Friday will no longer be my day "off" and I'll be at Hillcrest High for my clinicals. Far cry from my days of being bored at home with nothing to do but run...*sigh* I do kinda miss those days!

After dropping Nigel off at school, I went to the gym and tried to run on the indoor track. Meh. Some jerk was in the basketball court singing..alone. The turns made me feel like I was dizzy so I hit the treadmill instead. Of course, the kids were dismissed from school at 10 am because of the ice storm but at least I got the run in.

Took Saturday off to relax and do nothing. It was lovely:) I had to rest up for my LSR on Sunday. Of course, it was blue ass cold Sunday morning so my scheduled departure of 815 was delayed an hour in the hopes it would warm up considerably- nope! David and I left at 915 and he ran 5 with me before turning to complete his 6.5. I ran another mile and met Leah for 6 miles. We went out to the old YMCA and back to the clocktower where I left and finished up my 3 that I had remaining. It was a very good run and I felt great the whole time. I'm almost looking forward to next week's LSR.

That's about it! Nothing exciting. Oh, I will mention that I'm hella pissed that the writers of Downton Abbey killed off Sybil. UGH!

No comments: