Friday, June 15, 2007

New Asics!!


My new Asics came today. My second pair running shoes were Asic Gel Kayanos. When it was time to get new ones, Todd ordered me the Asic GT-2120s. Love them! I thought to help keep them from wearing out too soon, I'd get a second pair of shoes to run in and alternate. Since I loved my Kayanos so much, I thought a second pair of those would work out well. They came today and I'm itching to break them in. Tomorrow is a long run so I think it'll probably be Tuesday before I get to wear them. I'm taking Sunday off and then I'm running perimeter road (7 miles) down at Shaw on Monday. So, I guess my morning run with Kristie on Tuesday will be my break in run:)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

really like your new running log! Wanted to say I have this same pair of gel kayanos but retired them after only 150miles when I realized they just weren't right. I had returned this same shoe 2 times prior because they didn't work, yet they are so cute I WANTED them to work!

Marion, I hope you are just so proud of yourself! Looking at your pictures and readng about your running is so inspirational. Thinking back where you were just a few short years ago, it must be quite a feeling of accomplishment! well done. :o)