Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Well the long run didn't quite happen...

But I did manage a 4 miler at a 8:13 pace. That's about the fastest run I've had in ages. It felt really good to kick up the pace a bit but I have no idea how I managed that for 26 miles in San Antonio. Phew!

Today I plan to get the 10 miler in, if all goes to plan. No butt pain to speak of but my heel is a bit tender this morning. I assume that's down to the faster pace yesterday.

Boston Checklist
  1. Register - Check!
  2. Hotel - Check!
  3. Plane ticket- Check!
  4. Train - not so much.


2 comments:

Mark said...

Personalized BOSTON Hoodie...CHECK!!


Hope Ya Like It Hun





-Me:)

Anonymous said...

Marion,

You don't know me and I don't know you but I've been following your blog. I found your blog through running ahead and found your weight loss story to be quite incredible. I became hooked on your writing style.

...On to my point...

Start running more! No more excuses! "Shut it and run!" You know you'll be happier if you do.