No run today. I took a day off after yesterday's 10 miler. I had loads of other things to do instead. And I get to be a slacker again tomorrow as I'm cross training so it'll be Wed or Thurs before I can get back out.
Having said all that, I'm kinda ready to go for a quickie. I'm feeling antsy and could use a good sweat. And, I tried on jeans today. Not good, folks. I need to step away from the junk food..and the beer..and the wine...and the long island ice teas...and the pizza...it just goes on and on!
Oh and boys, in case ya haven't been breathing the last week or so, Valentine's Day is coming up on Saturday. If your girl is really into that shit, better get yourself sorted. Roses, diamonds, gold, expensive bags, boring, overcrowded, overpriced dinner, etc. All that bullshit. But if your other half is not materialistic at all, clear your schedule and hers, grab a scrabble board and just focus on her. Oh and a card (with your own words written inside and no, "Love, Bob" doesn't count)- a card is always nice. She can keep the card. Flowers die, chocolate gets eaten and winds up on her ass but the card, she can always go back to the card and know how much you love her. (David in Albany-hope you're listening!)
----------------
Now playing: Better Than Ezra - Daylight
via FoxyTunes





No comments:
Post a Comment