I saw long time a go in your blog a post you wrote and I could not leave a message that time, but I remember you talked about a running plan you were following and I am not sure but you mentioned the name of an on-line coach or a schedule on-line you were following. I remember you talked about that plan helping you to increase your mileage and speed.
Is it possible to provide me with more information about that plan?
I found your blog again recently and I was wondering if it was here where I read that post.
1 comment:
Hi:
I saw long time a go in your blog a post you wrote and I could not leave a message that time, but I remember you talked about a running plan you were following and I am not sure but you mentioned the name of an on-line coach or a schedule on-line you were following. I remember you talked about that plan helping you to increase your mileage and speed.
Is it possible to provide me with more information about that plan?
I found your blog again recently and I was wondering if it was here where I read that post.
thank you.
Post a Comment