"Keep running. If you feel like crap, run faster. You won't feel any better but at least you'll be done sooner."
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
iPod
Alright, my geeky friends out there.
My lappy crashed and of course, iTunes went with it. How do I transfer the music BACK to my new lappy without having to spend $40-$50 on software? There has to be an easy to do this...
D- I appreciate that link. I installed that winamp program with the iPod plug in and it didn't work for some reason. It will keep the files in the winamp library while the iPod is plugged in but once I disconnect, they're gone. But thanks for helping out!
Jeff- Thanks for those links! I'll dig through them this evening and I'm sure to find something that'll help.
3 comments:
Hey Mar,
Maybe this will help...
http://lifehacker.com/394046/copy-music-from-your-iphone-or-ipod-to-your-computer-for-free
D.
Any luck? Here are a few things to look at.
http://download.cnet.com/1770-20_4-0.html?query=Senuti&tag=404&searchtype=downloads
http://download.cnet.com/MusicSafe-iPod-Transfer/3000-18545_4-10829423.html
http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/programs/iPodRipWin/
Let me know what you end up using.
D-
I appreciate that link. I installed that winamp program with the iPod plug in and it didn't work for some reason. It will keep the files in the winamp library while the iPod is plugged in but once I disconnect, they're gone. But thanks for helping out!
Jeff-
Thanks for those links! I'll dig through them this evening and I'm sure to find something that'll help.
You guys are great, thanks!!
Post a Comment