Congrats, Mar! I admit, I stalked your results on the 20th and was so glad to see that you and all of my other bloggie friends finished. Conditions looked tough! You WILL kick some more butt next time around.
PS- Your new jacket AND that gorgeous medal... beautes!
Yayyyyyyyyyyy Mar is back and sounds like she's feeling the running buzz again. Congratulations on Boston beautiful, and welcome back to your Mojo too!
3 comments:
Congrats Mar!!! Good to hear you say "when I run it again" about Boston - I know that you'll rebound from the injuries in time.
Congrats, Mar! I admit, I stalked your results on the 20th and was so glad to see that you and all of my other bloggie friends finished. Conditions looked tough! You WILL kick some more butt next time around.
PS- Your new jacket AND that gorgeous medal... beautes!
Yayyyyyyyyyyy Mar is back and sounds like she's feeling the running buzz again. Congratulations on Boston beautiful, and welcome back to your Mojo too!
D.
Post a Comment