"Keep running. If you feel like crap, run faster. You won't feel any better but at least you'll be done sooner."
Saturday, November 3, 2007
11 mile LSR
Phew, 3 long runs 3 weekends in a row. I've got a 12 miler next weekend. I'm sure it won't be but I'm hoping it's a bit warmer:) 37 degrees this morning..YUCK!
I saw your photos on RunningAHEAD. Great job with the weight loss.
Wishing you the best in your training for the Bi-Lo. I'll be there as well. I gotta escort a friend to a BQ (3:30). with a bit of luck, we can hook up for a photo.
2 comments:
I saw your photos on RunningAHEAD. Great job with the weight loss.
Wishing you the best in your training for the Bi-Lo. I'll be there as well. I gotta escort a friend to a BQ (3:30). with a bit of luck, we can hook up for a photo.
Ray
Thanks, Ray! I appreciate your well wishes:) Good luck to you, as well! Hope to 'see' you there..
Post a Comment