




"Keep running. If you feel like crap, run faster. You won't feel any better but at least you'll be done sooner."
Saturday, November 10, 2007
12 LSR today..
Today was a bit rough for me. I'm fighting off a chest/head cold thing that the kids have and I've got some strange arch pain going on in my right foot. To top it all off, I started my period (you're welcome, guys!) so if I weren't so damn determined to follow my marathon training perfectly, today would have been a day off. So I got out and headed down Harrison Bridge, couldn't make up my mind as to which way to go..left to Simpsonville or right to Ft Inn. Thinking traffic would be worse in S'ville, I went right. And, so it seems, did ALL the Clemson fans heading out to the game. Traffic was horrible. I even went down Bryson Drive, thinking getting off the main drag would help..didn't. So I was annoyed with the drivers (who really don't care that you're running....) but that just gave me the 'umph' to run even harder. Got home and had a nice long soak in the tub.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment