It was sooooo friggin' cold this morning. I ran the 14 but I wasn't happy about it:) That's the longest I've ever run so it feels good to have accomplished it. I tell ya, I was pretty sore when I got home so I'm wondering how I'll ever get that marathon done....serious doubts!!
3 comments:
You'll be/do fine. Just as I will. ;-)
Now... away with you negative thoughts!!! Be gone!!!!
Thanks, Rick. It's funny how 26 miles doesn't really seem that bad until you're out running 14 and you think..I've gotta do TWELVE more?!? LOL
you're right, no negative thoughts!!:)
I know exactly what you're saying! After a 10 miler I was like... "I have to do more than two and a half times that to complete a marathon! Gah!" The other thing I've been doing is seeing how far 26.2 miles is in relation to places. I was in Bowling Green, Ohio on my way back from Columbus, Ohio last week and my GPS said 23 miles to my exit. I was stunned. Good thoughts... positive thoughts... I KNOW we can do this! ;-)
Post a Comment