Wednesday, September 30, 2009

3 miles today

With marathon training looming, I am trying to get into some sort of schedule again. I don't particularly like these 3 mile runs but I'm trying to appreciate them as I know when the short runs hit 8 or 9 in the thick of training I'll be wishing for those little 3 milers.

The weather is changing here. We had a low of 50 this morning. As I said before, I tend to get chilled when the temps drop below 65 so I was ffffffreezing when I headed out at 545.

Next race? A 12k on 10/17 in Columbia. Should be fun!

1 comment:

Mike Fox said...

I am totally welcoming the cooler weather. It was 42 degrees on Thursday morning and I ran in shorts and a technical t-shirt (OK...I was chilly for a good amount of the run, but after the hot, humid muck of the summer I'm ready to feel cool on some runs!)

Have a nice weekend!