"Keep running. If you feel like crap, run faster. You won't feel any better but at least you'll be done sooner."
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Garmin 405CX
Oh yeah baby. A Garmin that will calculate the number of cals burned based on my HR? At a mere $299 (cough!)...I wish my 305 would just crap out already so I could feel good about coveting this lovely little piece of technological wonder....
Sounds good, but doesn't the software already do this when you upload your workout to your computer? I'm sure that the free and awesome SportTracks does. I have yet to read a review of any of the new Garmin watches that suggests any improvement other than size and quicker GPS connection, so I'm happy with mine for now. Though I'm pleased that they finally put a buzzer in there to alert through vibrations when listening to music.
1 comment:
Hey Mar,
Sounds good, but doesn't the software already do this when you upload your workout to your computer? I'm sure that the free and awesome SportTracks does. I have yet to read a review of any of the new Garmin watches that suggests any improvement other than size and quicker GPS connection, so I'm happy with mine for now. Though I'm pleased that they finally put a buzzer in there to alert through vibrations when listening to music.
D.
Post a Comment