"Keep running. If you feel like crap, run faster. You won't feel any better but at least you'll be done sooner."
And you say you're not sexy, not sexy where exactly??
How do people get their posts deleted??? I note no response to my comment gorgeous... ; )D.
I have no idea! I didn't delete it:)I'm NOT sexy in the ab area, NOT sexy in the inner thigh area, NOT sexy in the back fat area...need I continue?
Mar I think you need glasses as I'm sure I'm one of many to think and say that you're HOT! As for the deletion, I don't think I can delete my posts on your board, so I think that you're the author...D.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
And you say you're not sexy, not sexy where exactly??
How do people get their posts deleted??? I note no response to my comment gorgeous... ; )
D.
I have no idea! I didn't delete it:)
I'm NOT sexy in the ab area, NOT sexy in the inner thigh area, NOT sexy in the back fat area...need I continue?
Mar I think you need glasses as I'm sure I'm one of many to think and say that you're HOT!
As for the deletion, I don't think I can delete my posts on your board, so I think that you're the author...
D.
Post a Comment