Monday, June 29, 2009

No running today..





But I did get a new back door!! Dave -running partner/hiking buddy/handy man - was kind enough to save me the $250 dollars Lowes wanted to install the back door. Also, he's going to give me a hand putting in the storm door later this week.. Guess I'd better take him out to dinner or something. And just in case ya didn't know, that's my little cutie Nigel, made up like Anakin Skywalker. He's just too damn cute!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Darrell said...

Hey beautiful Mar,

Why did you need a new door and what's with the storm door?

D.

Darrell said...

Did you lock yourself out of the new door?

D.

Mar said...

Hello Darrell :)
I've been off and on the lappy lately...

The new door was needed because the old door opened out and that was a huge pain in the ass when it rained. The new door now swings IN and works much better. The storm door is there so that when the weather actually cools down in the south (ha ha ha), I can open my front door (which has a storm/screen door) and open my back door (which NOW has a screen/storm door) and get a lovely breeze flowing through my house without the addition of skeeters :)

Darrell said...

Ah I see!! And skeeters?? I never realised that American was it's own language? ;-)

D.