Yay!!!! I did it:) Yahooooo..
What a good run. I ran out the subdivison, down Harrison Bridge, out Frontage Rd and back to Harrison Bridge then down to Main St. From Main St I went into Ft Inn and back to the DMV. Todd met me there with a new shirt/towel and water. I then went on into Simpsonville and he met me again at the clock tower with MORE water. I had to drink 4 bottles today just to recover from all the sweating I was doing. I came back down Main St to Fairview Rd. From Fairview Rd to the subdivision and then home...
It really was a smooth run and I have to give my husband HUGE thanks for helping out and bringing LOTS and LOTS of water. I needed it today and it helped me make it through.





1 comment:
Mad props and shout-outs to Todd! And, YOU Marion! Woohoo! A 16 miler under the belt. That's awesome, girl! So glad it was a good run for you too. Keep up the awesome training!
Post a Comment