Y'know, 62 degrees is a fair bit cooler when the sun's going down LOL
I got home from a day of Chuck E Cheese/ Fred Claus at the movies/ meltdown after meltdown with my children and just NEEDED to run. I thought I'd just *try* and see how it went. I did my little 3 mile loop and felt great:) Now, we'll see if the footsie hurts tonight or tomorrow morning...





3 comments:
This is promising. Do take it easy though and, if you set out on your 15 miler and have any trouble... abort or go easier than easy!
I'm so glad to hear that other parents have meltdowns with their kids as well. :-)
Hiya Rick. The 15 miler was a no-go. I got one mile into it and my foot started hurting so I thought I'd get the 3 in, tuck my tail between my legs and head home:)
My kids seem to pick the worst moments to have their meltdowns. Unreal how they choose places where I end up being more flabbergasted by the place/time the chose to meltdown as opposed to the actual meltdown itself! My 5 year old is trying to perfect the art of whining but not really whining to get what he wants. Meaning, instead of whining to get a toy, he'll ask me over and over and over again, if he can A) have it, B) when he can have it, C) why he can't have it, D) when I think he might get it..calm and cool but it's like tapping a nail in my eye!:) Kids!
Way to be smart on the run.
As far as the kids' issues go... if I had perfected parenting... I wouldn't be comiserating with you in your trials! ;-)
ps - adolescence sucks! I love my oldest daughter, but will be glad when the day comes that I actually like her again. :-X
Post a Comment