Sunday, December 30, 2007

3 mile run in the rain..

First run with the Reebok testing shoes. I've been wearing them casually since the 26th, trying to get my legs/feet used to the new shoes. The run wasn't bad but I'm not used to the solid feel of the shoes. My Kayanos are very cushioned and these Reeboks, not-so-much. I'll do my short runs in them but I don't see them being comfortable for long runs. I didn't think I'd get a chance to get out due to the buckets of rain we've been experiencing since 5 am. There was about 15 mins of misting so I popped out. Of course, I get a mile into and it starts pouring down LOL Another thing, those Reeboks are pretty slick on wet asphalt.

1 comment:

Rick said...

Nice to see your last few posts, Mar. I'm so glad that your runs are going mostly well for you. Keep up the great work!

Happy New Year to you and your family! Here's to rockin' the Bi-Lo in February, Marion and the Glass City in April fo' me! Cheers!