Friday, March 21, 2008

Regular 5 miles again today

Not sure when I'm gonna branch out again and go farther. Dave's back so I think I'll wait on him to get back into it. Then again, I might just go out and see how far I can go tomorrow morning. I'm anxious to get over that 5 mile comfort zone. I guess I doubt my ability to hang in for more than 7 or 8 so I just stick with the 5. Funny how I ran a marathon in February and I don't wanna run more than 5 miles at a time now:) Maybe I really did get a bit of training burn out..

Gorgeous weather..62 degrees, clear blue sky...lovely:)

1 comment:

Rick said...

What the heck?!? A half already? You're such a go-getter. One of the things I admire about ya... well, other than the 5 mile rut you're in right now. This too shall pass.

I am tickled for you that Dave is back, although vacationing soon - the nerve of him! - and you'll have someone to run with. I ran with our friend Dianna outdoors once on our vacation and it was a nice change of pace to have someone to run with. We actually did one mile more than I thought we had when we finished because I was distracted by the company (and just generally a moron too).

It was nice to have lots of new posts from you to read when we got back. I'll try and get some new stuff up on my blog asap. I've got some catching up to do with work and household though so, no promises of any flashes of brilliance on the ole blogging.

Have a wonderful week, Mar.