Thursday, February 14, 2008

Leaving tomorrow..

Heading out in the morning, guys.

I have a draft in my mobile to send once I'm done running. I'll add my finish time to it and send the text out as soon as I'm done. If you want to be included in the text list, please drop me an email at justmarion @ gmail.com (no spaces). If I don't have your mobile number, please send that as well.

Can't wait to post on Saturday, letting you all know I'm done:) I'm ready to have this behind me..:)

4 comments:

Rick said...

Looking forward to hearing from you, Mar! Have a great race and great weekend! I'll be thinkin' about ya all the way. ;-)

All the best to ya my running friend! :-)

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, it's here--did you leave yet? Good luck, have fun, yadda yadda...We'll all be cheering for you!!!

Sherry said...

Good luck, Marion! I've been following your blog and you are quite an inspiration! Can't wait to read about your results! Rock it, girl!!!

Tim Wilson said...

Good luck with your race!!! You will do Awesome!!!