So Friday was my rest day and Saturday I wound up having to take off because life was just too hectic. I headed out around 830 this morning, dreading the run. I just wasn't in the mood today. I thought after having had 2 full days off, I'd be aching to go. Nah. LOL So I got out and by mile 5, I wasn't hating it so much.
I was tempted to chuck it all in at mile 2 this morning and just try again tomorrow. After a night with a sick little one and still being tired from the hectic day we had, I wanted to go home and get in bed. I'm glad I stuck it out because I checked tomorrow's weather...rain. :)
Da Splits..(I forgot to add earlier)
1: 8:52
2: 8:49
3: 8:34
4: 8:35
5: 8:42
6: 8:41
7: 8:41
8: 8:47
9: 8:40
10: 8:23
11: 8:23
12: 8:14
1:43:26 total time
not bad for a slow run.





1 comment:
You're such a trooper! ;-)
And you're reward... no soggy long run. :-)
Inside two weeks now. You're already prepared! Hang tough during this taper. ;-)
Post a Comment