Thursday, February 21, 2008

Well, it had to happen..

Nige was sick, B was sick, even Todd was sick. I said a little prayer last week, asking God to please keep me healthy through the marathon and then I could handle anything else after that. Well, He kept up His end of the bargain (aside from a bit of remaining head cold) so I suppose it's my turn now.

I'm not sure what's bugging with me but it hurts to swallow, sore neck, my ears hurt, I have zero energy but no fever. I'm assuming it's just another harsh cold. I tell ya, my bathroom pantry is starting to look a bit like the OTC shelves at the local pharmacy.

So no running for me today. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow?

1 comment:

Rick said...

Rest and fluids. Course, you're a fart smeller and already knew that. Just make sure you're DOING them both. Get well. (C;