You sure are smiling a lot in those pics! That is really cool - to be finishing up 26.2 miles and still smiling.... or maybe you were smiling because you were finishing up the 26.2 :)
Hi--found your blog from Tim Wilson's blog roll, thought I'd visit. As someone else commented, you look really happy in the pictures...good for you! Hope I look that happy 13 miles (or more...) into a marathon!
Oh and hope you get to feeling better soon--strep is icky, but hopefully you're feeling better.
9 comments:
Those pics make me smile. You find more pics... you just keep right on postin' em cause... YOU'RE A FREAKIN' MARATHONER MARION! WOOHOOO!
:-D
Yahoo! I am:)
How are you doing?? Been thinking about you and your sore legs..what's shakin'?
You sure are smiling a lot in those pics! That is really cool - to be finishing up 26.2 miles and still smiling.... or maybe you were smiling because you were finishing up the 26.2 :)
Hope you feel better soon!
You look so happy! So genuine! Those first two pictures made ME smile. :o)
Hi--found your blog from Tim Wilson's blog roll, thought I'd visit. As someone else commented, you look really happy in the pictures...good for you! Hope I look that happy 13 miles (or more...) into a marathon!
Oh and hope you get to feeling better soon--strep is icky, but hopefully you're feeling better.
Jim
I see ya got out today for 3 miles. How are you feeling, both sicky-wise and physically?
you look so great!!! keep the pics coming!
I just ordered my pics from my last 2races so I'll be sharing them when they arrive in 68 weeks.
68 weeks?!? That's like a year and 4 months. That's NOT very good service.
:-D
Hey, remind me NOT to look at the pace groups during this time! (gritting teeth) ;-)
Post a Comment