Thursday, May 8, 2008

4 with Dave

at 5:25 this morning! Not sure I realized just how dark it is at that hour:)

Had a great run, nice chat and got it out of the way before it gets too hot. It was already 68 degrees when we headed out so I imagine today is going to be pretty warm.

Now, time to get the kids up and ready for school!

5 comments:

Rick said...

So dedicated and disciplined. I so envy you.

Question... What was that product line of that vendor that you saw at the MB Marathon expo? It was BASIC or something like that and... What is their website?

Ok, so that was more like two questions. Forgive me. :)

Have a lovely day.

ps - I put an additional note about my mri in the comments on that same post on my blog.

Mar said...

Baysix USA

they just had a 50% off everything sale..ya missed it!!

I'd wait until they have another..

Alan said...

I was out at 5:00 this morning too. Here in Atl is was 66* and high humidity. I think the rain is coming through this afternoon and heading over your way so it should be a good humid morning tomorrow too. I will take heat/humidity over cold any day though!

Ruthie said...

Great job! You are such an inspiration.I've been trying to get up early to run before work. The snooze button just keeps hitting itself. :-)

Rick said...

Tanx! Just my luck. Actually, we're going to Grand Rapids, MI tomorrow for a the River Bank Run so, I'll see what they have at their expo.