Yesterday, I came home soaked after an 8 mile run. Tank top, compression shorts and wishing I could have worn less!
This morning? Tank top, long sleeve tech shirt, shorts. It was not nearly as humid and surprisingly breezy. A cool 54 degrees with cloud cover meant I was shivering a bit at the start of the run. First mile much better this morning, 9:09 with a last mile of 7:41. I just have a hard time getting up to speed at that time of day. It's pitch black out, I'm still yawning most of the time and friggin' cows across the street aren't even awake yet.
Enough moaning...big day at school today. Kindergarten's ice cream party. God help us all...:)





2 comments:
It was 57 and raining here in Atl at 5:00 this morning. I went out with a singlet on this morning and went back in to put on a shirt with some sleeves.
I like these quick weather changes here in the south. We moved from S'ville to Charlotte almost 3 years ago and lived in long creek plantation down harrison bridge. I miss the runs there. Good job on the run early in the morning and chill in the air.
Post a Comment