"Keep running. If you feel like crap, run faster. You won't feel any better but at least you'll be done sooner."
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Finally did it..
A little early birthday present to myself. I wanted to get it done in Myrtle Beach but I couldn't figure out exactly what I wanted. Here's a shot of my new (and 3rd) tat, in honor of my first marathon. I absolutely LOVE it!
It sure did sting a bit. I have a larger piece on my back that was done 2 years ago. I don't remember it hurting so much:) Thankfully, this one is much smaller and only took about 10 mins of scraping and stabbing LOL
7 comments:
How tender was that? I have three tatoos and am waiting on #4- not sure what it will be- maybe when I finally do an IM- don't know yet.
Alan,
It sure did sting a bit. I have a larger piece on my back that was done 2 years ago. I don't remember it hurting so much:) Thankfully, this one is much smaller and only took about 10 mins of scraping and stabbing LOL
I have toyed with getting a tat but am a chicken.
how do you like this heat we are having? Just a taste of what the summer will be dishing out to us.
Cool! I like it, though I winced when thinking about the pain of the location. I'm such a sissy!
Love it!!! That area is so tender to tattoo compared to other areas. You are brave!!!
Crazy - Crazy I say - I too am not one for pain!
omg that had to hurt so bad espically in that tender aera
Post a Comment