And I'm awake at 3 am. I headed out yesterday morning at 720 to get my 12 mile mid run in. It was pretty windy (gusts up to 25-26 mph) but mostly sunny. Traffic was a pain in the ass but it typically is at that hour. I should have headed into Ft. Inn but I just wasn't feelin' it for that end of town yesterday. 12 miles done and I headed over to the school to have lunch with my little man. As soon as I saw him, it was obvious that Mommy hadn't seen them out the door this morning. His hair was standing on end and his shirt was on backwards. Reminds me of a few weeks ago when I went into the school to have lunch with him and his shorts were on..inside out. Amazing that that child can walk around like that and not bother a bit about it. I wonder if the teachers look at kids who come to school in that state and think, "Oh right, Mommy must not have been at home this morning, huh?". I gotta hand it to Todd, getting 2 kids and himself ready in 20 mins is no small task. It's even harder when you've got a 6 year old that only wants Mom to put on his shoes, brush his hair, etc. Tues and Thurs are tough on my little guy because *I* don't take them to school. They have to ride in Daddy's car, which isn't nearly as roomy and kid friendly as Mommy's SUV. It just screws him all up to have his schedule f*!ked with:)
Aaaanyway, had a look at the weather yesterday afternoon and realized it was going to be wet, cool and windy this morning. I thought I'd go ahead and get today's scheduled 5 miles in last night while I waited on B through her hip hop class. So I did, stupidly. Yeah, I went and ran 5 miles after eating dinner. Like, *right* after eating dinner. Great way to jumpstart a vomit, folks. Pita wrapped bacon jiggling around in your tummy-not so good!
So, I'm up at 3 am thanks to another completely off-the-wall dream (I read your reply yesterday, Darrell..look what you did! LOL). I think it's time for coffee and Gavin & Stacy. I have 3 episodes Tivo'd that I've yet to watch. Hope you all are having a great day and an even better weekend!!





7 comments:
Well done sporty spice!!
I like the new banner too; she's a babe!!
D.
Hiya Darrell!
Found that banner on google..figured it'd do:) She looks kinda like me, huh? LOL
have a good weekend..
lol! You mean someone else has been playing with your pictures beautiful Mar???
D.
Oh yeah, can't you tell?!?! They look MUCH better NOW:)
Are you suggesting that there's someone else on this planet with looks as HOT as yours???
D.
No, no, no, no. Just someone with awesome paintshop skills..
Kidding!!!
Of course, those are me. I just tried to do "regular Mar, running Mar, regular Mar, running Mar" and since I SUCK at html type crap, I had a friend stick 'em together for me.
Your friend is lucky to be blessed with your beauty in photographic form Mar!
D.
Post a Comment