Friday, September 5, 2008

Just 'cause I'm geeky like that..



I thought I'd share this image from SportTracks (Thanks, Darrell!!!:) from my run with Dave yesterday. I wish it would show the satellite image but no such luck.

7 miles this morning. I've got my 20 mile LSR to get in on Sunday. Not sure how I'm feeling about that. The 18 I did last week went smoothly but we're 'traveling' this weekend so I'll have to try and squeeze in the run in unfamiliar territory. Hope you guys have a good one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, well done Mar, and Dave too! You could try the crappy Garmin Training Centre but check the show map using Google Earth option? Not sure if you can export the image though, but hey, you're smart as well as beautiful so I'm sure you'll figure it out.

D.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I came across your blog a few weeks ago. I have been reading it as a motivation because I just recently started running again. I have a question though. What does LSR mean? I have been seeing this abbreviation alot on here.

Mar said...

I'll check Google Earth, D. Thanks:)

hi Stefanie!
Thanks for dropping by my blog. LSR means Long Slow Run.