"Keep running. If you feel like crap, run faster. You won't feel any better but at least you'll be done sooner."
Poor Todd. That last sentence doesn't speak well for him. :D
I'm JEALOUS!!! I'm going to have to start watching the weather in SA.
Rick, After 14 years, he's just happy to see my EXCITED LOL:)Jennifer, SA is going to be gorgeous!! I'm seriously considering packing a strappy tank instead of a T shirt. I need at least one more pair of Tempos. Are we gonna run on Saturday?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Poor Todd. That last sentence doesn't speak well for him. :D
I'm JEALOUS!!!
I'm going to have to start watching the weather in SA.
Rick,
After 14 years, he's just happy to see my EXCITED LOL:)
Jennifer,
SA is going to be gorgeous!! I'm seriously considering packing a strappy tank instead of a T shirt.
I need at least one more pair of Tempos. Are we gonna run on Saturday?
Post a Comment