Ha ha!! Roseanne Bar??? No way!!! Did you used to be big then?? I can't imagine it!! I was thinking of Alanis Morrissette when looking at you in your beanie.
Yeah, I used to be pretty big about 3-4 years ago. Alanis, huh? Well, I don't hate men nearly as much as she does and I lack the Canadian accent but otherwise, I don't mind the comparison. I happen to think she's gorgeous. I'd love to have her hair!
Umm, I stopped eating everything in sight. I had a really bad addiction to food. How did I lose it? I started running:) (Or rather, once I got under 200 lbs, I started running. I had to walk/diet off the first 35-40 lbs)
Vanity. I didn't feel 'hot' anymore. I wanted to be pretty again. Total selfish reasons. Oh, and I didn't want to be the fat mom. I wasn't setting a good example for my littles.
11 comments:
Well done on getting them done then Mar! Maybe you didn't eat right, the night before or were dehydrated?
Do people ever say you look like a famous person?
D.
Nahh, I think it's just a girly thing. You men are so lucky to escape that monthly joy:)
Umm, famous person..oh yes! Roseanne Bar..but that was 120ish pounds ago:)
Ha ha!! Roseanne Bar??? No way!!! Did you used to be big then?? I can't imagine it!! I was thinking of Alanis Morrissette when looking at you in your beanie.
D.
Morning, Darrell:)
Yeah, I used to be pretty big about 3-4 years ago. Alanis, huh? Well, I don't hate men nearly as much as she does and I lack the Canadian accent but otherwise, I don't mind the comparison. I happen to think she's gorgeous. I'd love to have her hair!
Have a good weekend?
Afternoon Mar,
I agree, she's gorgeous! How did you get down to such a fine figure then and what made you do it?
The weekend was okay, nothing too rock 'n' roll.
D.
Umm, I stopped eating everything in sight. I had a really bad addiction to food. How did I lose it? I started running:) (Or rather, once I got under 200 lbs, I started running. I had to walk/diet off the first 35-40 lbs)
I owe you an email..
Wow, well done Mar!! If only others could realise it's that easy.
What made you want to do it?
D.
You always owe me email, but I know you're a busy lady so I try to be as low maintenance as I can ;-P
D.
Vanity. I didn't feel 'hot' anymore. I wanted to be pretty again. Total selfish reasons. Oh, and I didn't want to be the fat mom. I wasn't setting a good example for my littles.
Well done, you fixed both very well for sure!
You must have looked like an Umpah Loompah; you're quite petite aren't you?
D.
Nahh, I'm average. I'm 5'4". But yeah, I was bigger around than I am tall back in those days LOL:)
Post a Comment