It was raining early this morning and B had a friend stay the night so I wasn't able to get out until a bit after 9 am. It started off well, no pains to speak of. I ran down Fairview to Main. From Main, I head out towards HWY 14 where I turned around just shy of the intersection and headed towards Harrison Bridge Rd. Turned up HB Rd and back into my subdivision. As I made the turn on Harrison Bridge, the wind kicked in. Those last 2 miles were miserable. But it's done and I'm not hurting at all. I came home and had a nice long soak in the tub so I'm feeling refreshed. The wind is still kicking up a bit and I think it's meant to get worse as the day goes on. I'm really thankful I got out before the rough stuff moved in.
Not sure what the plan is for this week. Probably just play it by ear..





4 comments:
yay! glad to hear it's getting better!
Meanwhile, back at the ponderosa, my soleus is crap. Gonna blow $$ at Dr. R's this week. I keep holding out that I can get it done for free at work but they just don't know how to do it...
hey, I have a new laptop...I can chat. we must hook up. I have things to tell you...
Play by ear? Youe ear is hearing "speedwork"! I know that for a fact :)
Jennifer-
I'm sorry to hear about your leg. Babe, you gotta get that shit sorted.
Chat?? Did you say Chat??!?
Windows Live Messenger- plainmar@hotmail.com
Yahoo-
plainmar@yahoo.com
come find me, girlie. I have some 'schtuff' to tell ya, too...
Flemming
Bah! Speedwork..that's a bad word in my head!!:)
I gotta come see you this week. Any particular day better than others?
Post a Comment