"Keep running. If you feel like crap, run faster. You won't feel any better but at least you'll be done sooner."
Hey Mar,Time heals all wounds and heels. Enjoy the relaxing, new scene, seasons and shopping and I look forward to a full modeling session!D.
if you put "glug, glug" in front of "WAHOOOOO!" it would be a real party :)
Heya D:)No modeling sessions here! The tights are nice but do look a big snug. Maybe in about 2 or 3 weeks, after I'm back running again!Flemming-glug, glug is right!! Part of the reason the bloody tights are so..TIGHT!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey Mar,
Time heals all wounds and heels. Enjoy the relaxing, new scene, seasons and shopping and I look forward to a full modeling session!
D.
if you put "glug, glug" in front of "WAHOOOOO!" it would be a real party :)
Heya D:)
No modeling sessions here! The tights are nice but do look a big snug. Maybe in about 2 or 3 weeks, after I'm back running again!
Flemming-
glug, glug is right!! Part of the reason the bloody tights are so..TIGHT!
Post a Comment