Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Holidays

The holidays always kick my ass. I can say that there was only year that I consistently ran through and that was when I was training for my first marathon. This holiday season was nothing like that, although I am training. It seemed I had a calendar full of "have to", "need to", "better get to" things that running certainly took a back seat. Not to mention the children being out of school for a week really knocks the schedule for a loop. Life is getting back on track and I have a week of time all alone to get my running headed in the right direction. Next week, I start back to school and with a philosophy course and a lit course on my course schedule, I'll be swamped with papers soon enough. Speaking of school- 5 classes of books cost me $600 and I already had the $200 books for German from last semester. Unreal what textbooks cost these days!


As you can see, it's a lovely 22 degree morning. Liesl and I are running this morning just to prove how completely badass we are....or how stupid. I think badass sounds much more appropriate;)

Location:Cozy, warm bed

No comments: