Thursday, June 12, 2008

Morning guys!

I took Tuesday off and picked back up yesterday. I went out for an 8 miler at o-dark-thirty. That was a tough run. The first 2 miles were miserable. My feet weren't cooperating and my legs felt like lead. Finally, things picked up and I stopped bitching.

Today I headed out for a 6 miler. I have a race to run Saturday morning, The Sunrise 8k. Which reminds me I need to actually register for that today. Plans have been kinda up in the air lately due to family stuff so I never completely committed to that race.

The runs are going well. I'm getting used to running alone but I do miss the company Kristie and Dave provided last year. Kristie isn't quite back to running yet and Dave just buggered off to Japan again today. He's having some knee issues and has been biking regularly. I keep thinking I should join in with him but honestly, my bike isn't anything special and I'd probably end up hating it! LOL

Thinking about taking tomorrow off. I'd like to have fresh legs for Saturday as I'd like to actually RACE the thing. Last year was a complete and utter embarrassment. My dad likes to remind me of it regularly:)

Well, off to shower and suck down a few cups of coffee before I head to the pool.

No comments: