Saturday, June 7, 2008

Well, I was GOING to run this morning..

but even though I was out the door at 5:45, it was already too sticky. I stayed up too late last night after seeing Kung Fu Panda and I just wasn't feeling it this morning. I'm meant to do a 12 mile run this weekend and this just wasn't the morning for it. I'll have to get up at 5 tomorrow to get it in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not running in icky, sticky and too hot qualifies you for the 100% sane person certification ( I came to the same conclusion ) :)

Summer is for having fun, not punishment.

Sherry said...

This sticky stuff day in and day out has pressured me to move about 80-90% of my running & cycling training indoors already. Long runs on a treadmill... argh!! I want to pull my hair out. I'm so plugging for November already.