"Keep running. If you feel like crap, run faster. You won't feel any better but at least you'll be done sooner."
Lovin' the play by play this morning, Mar! I'll be thinking about you guys... and stalking your results! :o) Sending more positive vibes your way....
Got you both on the live timing!!
Didn't your mothers teach you not to jump on the bed? (I don't listen to that, either...it's FUN!)I am so excited for you gals. Hope the weather is fabulous. Can't wait to read the RRs!:D
Just another 2.2 miles to go...keep doing those 9:00's and you've got it! 3:38 here you come!
Well - she cruised!! Congratulations!3:34:42. An 8:12 pace. She's going to Boston!!
WooooHooo Mar 3:34:43 What a time hun,Totally awesome run,Congratulations too the both of you:):)
34 minutes of your PB,so i hear!!!...Superb,Well done Lassie:)
Oops,i mean 3:43:42.....(typo,finger slipped,honest)
Wow, Marion...I am so geeked for you! You're Boston-bound, baby! Enjoy...celebrate...and hurry up with that awesome RR!:D
hahaha...I'm in ur blog steeeeeeelin ur pics
Yay!
Congratulations, Marion! I looked up your time yesterday and wow! you smoked the course. Happy that you BQ'd
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Lovin' the play by play this morning, Mar! I'll be thinking about you guys... and stalking your results! :o) Sending more positive vibes your way....
Got you both on the live timing!!
Didn't your mothers teach you not to jump on the bed? (I don't listen to that, either...it's FUN!)
I am so excited for you gals. Hope the weather is fabulous. Can't wait to read the RRs!
:D
Just another 2.2 miles to go...keep doing those 9:00's and you've got it! 3:38 here you come!
Well - she cruised!! Congratulations!
3:34:42. An 8:12 pace. She's going to Boston!!
WooooHooo Mar 3:34:43 What a time hun,Totally awesome run,Congratulations too the both of you:):)
34 minutes of your PB,so i hear!!!...Superb,Well done Lassie:)
Oops,i mean 3:43:42.....(typo,finger slipped,honest)
Wow, Marion...I am so geeked for you! You're Boston-bound, baby! Enjoy...celebrate...and hurry up with that awesome RR!
:D
hahaha...I'm in ur blog steeeeeeelin ur pics
Yay!
Congratulations, Marion! I looked up your time yesterday and wow! you smoked the course. Happy that you BQ'd
Post a Comment