"Keep running. If you feel like crap, run faster. You won't feel any better but at least you'll be done sooner."
Congrats!
Great job! Congratulations!!!!
This does not surprise me at all honey, well done!!
Way To Go Mar....Boston Is A-Calling!!! Congratulations on a great 26.4.....3:34:42,Outstanding time!!
Way to go Marian. We followed you online until the 1/2, then had to leave Alabama to head back home. Great job training, outstanding results. And now we get to read your blog about Boston too:)
Congratulations!!!! You are AWESOME!!! I can't wait to read the full report!
Hey...wanna meet up in Boston? no tacos, I promise...just good clean fun...
Thanks everyone!!!:)And hey, Jennifer..I'm cool with no bumpin...but good CLEAN fun?!?!? Nooo...we're hookin' up with the RW folks and rockin' Boston!
Great job!
way to go!!!
Congrats!!
And yes...RACE REPORT and pics ASAP, please! So excited for you!
Very nice- can't wait to hear about it.
Very very cool! Congrats!
awesome job!! Congrats!
what can we say, you did it! Merrily Maximum Marion Meandered Making Mighty Mega Milesplits Miniscule. Miraculous 11 makes Marion more merry.Good show!
Congratulations and... well-deserved. You worked hard and you rocked your race. You continue to awe-inspire me! Well done.
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Congrats!
Great job! Congratulations!!!!
This does not surprise me at all honey, well done!!
Way To Go Mar....Boston Is A-Calling!!!
Congratulations on a great 26.4.....3:34:42,Outstanding time!!
Way to go Marian. We followed you online until the 1/2, then had to leave Alabama to head back home. Great job training, outstanding results. And now we get to read your blog about Boston too:)
Congratulations!!!! You are AWESOME!!! I can't wait to read the full report!
Hey...wanna meet up in Boston? no tacos, I promise...just good clean fun...
Thanks everyone!!!:)
And hey, Jennifer..I'm cool with no bumpin...but good CLEAN fun?!?!? Nooo...we're hookin' up with the RW folks and rockin' Boston!
Great job!
way to go!!!
Congrats!!
And yes...
RACE REPORT and pics ASAP, please! So excited for you!
Very nice- can't wait to hear about it.
Very very cool! Congrats!
awesome job!! Congrats!
what can we say, you did it!
Merrily Maximum Marion Meandered Making Mighty Mega Milesplits Miniscule. Miraculous 11 makes Marion more merry.
Good show!
Congratulations and... well-deserved. You worked hard and you rocked your race. You continue to awe-inspire me! Well done.
Post a Comment