Got my list on a napkin, checking it twice. There's only one thing missing and it won't fit in the stupid bag.
I'm packed and nearly ready. Just gotta pull the plug on the ol' lappy and slide it in the bag. Thanks to my list, I think I've managed to get everything I need. The worst part? Packing the non-running clothes. How do you know what kind of 'clothes' mood you'll be in? Going out to dinner- do ya wanna go schmexy hot or just 'hey, I'm all about the run' cool? The expo- do ya wanna proudly display the ONLY race t shirt you own that doesn't make you look like a boy (i.e= makes my rather small (read: tiny) breasts look a LOT bigger?) or should ya just wear your regular street clothes? Sunday night celebration- will I even remember what clothes I put on??:)
Having said all that, I'm going with the jeans/tshirt look.
Dave will be here at 430am to haul my butt to GSP. A quick stop at Dunkin Donuts for some java and we'll be on our way. I wonder if Jennifer has bothered packing yet...Where are ya, LAB?:)
----------------
Now playing: Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - It's Your Love
via FoxyTunes





6 comments:
Good luck Mar!!!! I can't wait to read the race report!!!
Thinking of you, Marion! I am very excited to follow along, and then read the report. :)
There's always a positive side in everything, we just get lazy sometimes and stop looking.
Speaking of which, you ALWAYS look hot and you know how best to present the twins, so don't fret, all looks look great on you whatever the occasion!
I'm virtually rooting for you and clearly many, many others are too, so feel the love!
Chin up, chest out lady and remind yourself how to have some selfish, guilt free fun!
D.
p.s. I'm gonna have to frame your humble admission ;-)
Good Luck Mar,Take Care & Be Safe,Run Yer Little Heart out
~MARK & CARRA
You're ready, you're ready, YOU'RE READY! Have a safe trip and kick ass in San Antonio. You worked hard for this and you deserve it. The rewards will be worth the effort. We are rooting for you from afar.
I hope you have a great time in San Antonio. Relax. Have fun with Jen. Take care of yourself. No guilt - this is time for you.
Tomorrow, I hope you have an incredible race. Just enjoy it!
I can't wait to hear all about it. SA is on my list of races to do.
Post a Comment