Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rick is THE Man!!!




Rick has his FIRST marathon coming up this weekend and I'm a bundle of friggin' nerves for him. I know he's going to do brilliantly, despite the leg that's not wanting to cooperate with him. Be sure to pop over to his blog and wish him well. ( I bloody well hyperlinked it enough for ya so no excuses!!!)

4 comments:

Zoomy said...

I'm all nervous for him, too. I hope all of our nervous energy carries him over that finish line with no major issues and a hella fast time.

:)

jtj3 said...

Rick is TOTALLY the man! I wasn't entirely sure from looking at the picture, but it seems like he looks good in earrings, too. For what that's worth.

I'm thinkin' good thoughts for him, too...and looking forward to his post-race report!

Jennifer said...

dangit, I need to get on the ball and hyperlink Dave on my blog! I wonder if Dave has ever been this hyperlinked before?

He's gonna rock that race!

Rick said...

Thanks for the support, Mar! I really appreciate it and, I know you know how much it means mentally. Have a great weekend and... I'll post my race asap after I have finished and have become, like you... a marathoner!
;-)

p.s. - do you want to tell Jennifer I'm Rick, not Dave, or should I? Although, I suppose I could change my name. Never thought I looked much like a "Rick" anyway. ;-)

Jennifer - just teasin' ya, my running inspirational friend if you're reading this! ;-)