Sunday, April 20, 2008

5 miles

and I should have done 6. I didn't realize I was only one mile short of 30 for the week so I think Jack and I might hop out for a quick one or two mile run later this afternoon.

Todd rode his bike next to me while I ran the 5 this morning since I wanted to go into a neighborhood I hadn't run in yet. He kept making me laugh while I was running so I was a good bit slower this morning. Besides that, the neighborhood was full of hills. I mean HILLS. My poor legs! After yesterday's 7 mile run and 6 mile walk, I was tired today.

Time to go for a walk with the littles. Gonna go to the park, Marble Slab and maybe around the block. Depends on how much whining Nigel does and how long it takes us to get the park time in...the Nascar Nationwide Series race starts at 2 pm (I still can't stop calling it the Busch series LOL).

No comments: