Then went for a 4 mile walk with da hubs. We didn't particularly plan on doing 4 miles but it worked out that way. He snapped this pic of the cows (and myself, obviously) that live across the street from our subdivision. With the way Simpsonville is growing, it's hard to say if they'll be there much longer:(
The run went well. I'm looking forward to the half on Saturday. Can't wait to meet other GTC members. Let's hope we don't get any rain until AFTER 10 AM:)






5 comments:
Moo. :)
Great picture!
I don't know if I'll be back before Saturday as we're going out of town tomorrow early afternoon with another couple to a B&B in Amish country in Central Ohio, so I want to wish you well in your race on Saturday! GETM! I know you will do well... it's in you. Good luck, not that you need such a thing. I'll be thinking about and praying for strength, edurance, and no rain. ;-) Oh, and no snow either! BAH!
I love the picture, LOL! You need a got milk? shirt on ;o)
I forgot your half was this weekend...the world was temporarily revolving around me but now it's your turn! Good luck...I'll be stalking you!
I was in Simpsonville almost 2 years ago visiting a supplier I had over there and the area I was in looked to be growing then.
That's too bad that "progress" takes away beautiful areas like that where the picture was taken.
Hi...Was reading the blogs on GTC web-page and noticed yours...
Was great meeting and running with you, thanks for all the encouragement along the way! Jeannie
Jeannie!!!
So glad to hear from ya. I had a great time running with you, too!
Do you plan to run the Simpsonville Sunrise run? If you want to run it together, drop me a line at justmarion@gmail.com
Rick, hope your leg is feeling better. I need to visit your blog and leave a message:)
Jennifer, I do need a 'got milk' shirt for that shot, huh? Or, got Whoppers? LOL
Alan,
You probably wouldn't recognize Simpsonville anymore. Fairview Road has become the same nightmare as Woodruff Road in Greenville. And they're still building, building, building.. Thanks for dropping by!
Post a Comment