"Keep running. If you feel like crap, run faster. You won't feel any better but at least you'll be done sooner."
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Thinking about Rick..
He's 3.5 hours into his first marathon. I'm sending him good thoughts and saying little prayers for him every little bit, hoping he's in good spirits and pain free. Go Rick!!!!!!!
I'm thinking about him, too. I finally rolled my butt outta bed around 9:40 and thought to myself...man, Rick has already been running almost 2 hours. I felt kinda guilty.
You SHOULD have Zoomy! LOL The first 2 hours were awesome! About the time you posted this Mar, is about the time I needed the thoughts and prayers the most! So, thank you SO much of thinking of me! I really needed it.
I have a couple of hours of work to do this morning at home and then will write up the race details and post them on my blog.
2 comments:
I'm thinking about him, too. I finally rolled my butt outta bed around 9:40 and thought to myself...man, Rick has already been running almost 2 hours. I felt kinda guilty.
;)
You SHOULD have Zoomy! LOL The first 2 hours were awesome! About the time you posted this Mar, is about the time I needed the thoughts and prayers the most! So, thank you SO much of thinking of me! I really needed it.
I have a couple of hours of work to do this morning at home and then will write up the race details and post them on my blog.
Post a Comment