Ran with the Davester today. He informed me that he is ditching me, yet again!!!!!!! for a trip to Japan. He leaves in June and won't be back until the beginning of July.
But wait!!! He's leaving AGAIN right after that to go to NY for a few weeks and won't return until August.
But wait!!! he's leaving right a few weeks after he gets back from NY to go BACK to Japan. I think I'm gonna hafta fire my running buddy....it's gonna be a lonely summer:( Nahh, I'm teasing. He's a great guy and I'm gonna miss his company. It's odd how men don't make rude gestures, blow kisses or honk at ya when you've got a 6 ft + tall, 200 lb man running beside ya. LOL
So we ran 4.5 and then I got antsy and did another 1.5 to give me six for today. I also did the Walk for Diabetes at the kids' school today and I have another 3 miles to put in with the Toddster when he gets home. (It's his birthday today, BTW. Happy birthday, TW!!!)
Here's the splits for today..
1-8:46
2-8:36
3-8:37
4-8:31
5-8:10
6-8:11
Now I'm gonna go wrap up TW's gifts and put the icing on his birthday cake!!:)





1 comment:
I'm bummed to hear about Dave's upcoming frequent travel, Mar. :(
Post a Comment