I registered for the half in Greer. I've been tossing and turning over this decision for a couple weeks now. With the calf muscle thing, not having run anything longer than an 8 miler, and just plain nerves, I couldn't make up my mind.
Well, I made it up today:) I registered and all I can do now is hope I don't have any recurring calf issues and the weather cooperates. Really I just want another medal LOL Nahh, there are so few marathons/half marathons that come to this area that it'd be silly for me to skip it.





4 comments:
you are doing it 'cause you have the running bug
come rain or shine
that medal is MINE
You are not considered a crazy person until you sign up for 3 o 4 events that are scheduled on the same day because a) one could get cancelled, b) you like choice, c) you couldn't make up you mind or d) one is in the morning and the other in the after noon and if you hurry you could ......
:)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Rut-roh! Looks like you might need to add the Word Verification option to your comments, Mar.
I'm glad to see your registered for the race, but I do hope you don't run yourself into a worsening injury. Hah! Pot calling the kettle black, eh? Do listen to your body though and if your leg is worsening, don't feel badly about bowing out of this race. Heck, you're just a youngster and have plenty of races ahead of you! ;-)
*you're* blush - I meant to type that, REALLY I did.
Post a Comment