Kirsten- Thanks. I was roasting. It's meant to hit 100 today..ugh!
Ruthie- Thanks! They're so supportive. Makes training so much easier!
Flemming- A good has to be color coordinated at all times:) Like the tank??:)
Kyle- You back home yet? Enjoy your vacation?
Darrell- I think that was a double post by Flemming. I don't delete comments unless it's someone trying to sell me a penis enlargement or something along those lines..:)
Great job on your 10k!!!! I'm impressed with your time and placement. Y'know, if you had a blog, you could even post pictures...*Ahem*
10 comments:
Girl, you look hot--literally and figuratively!
:D
What a wonderful family you have to bring you water and cheer you along.
Can't help but notice that the water bottle label is 100% color co-ordinated with running outfit :) ...
Rock on way to churn em' out...Always to have a good support crew!
Hey Mar,
I had a 10km race yesterday; 00:45:21, 150th out of 551 finishers.
D.
p.s. Was that one of my comments deleted?
Kirsten-
Thanks. I was roasting. It's meant to hit 100 today..ugh!
Ruthie-
Thanks! They're so supportive. Makes training so much easier!
Flemming-
A good has to be color coordinated at all times:) Like the tank??:)
Kyle-
You back home yet? Enjoy your vacation?
Darrell-
I think that was a double post by Flemming. I don't delete comments unless it's someone trying to sell me a penis enlargement or something along those lines..:)
Great job on your 10k!!!! I'm impressed with your time and placement. Y'know, if you had a blog, you could even post pictures...*Ahem*
Hey Mar,
I'm working on the blog, nearly done, a few things I don't understand as yet but I'll have something soon.
Thanks for your patience and humour ;-P
D.
A crappy run is better than no run. Way to get it done in the brutal conditions, Mar! I suppose snow and ice weren't sounding so bad to you Sunday.
I agree...you look fabulous even on a miserable 15mile run!
props to the race "crew"!
Post a Comment