Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SRD today

And my legs are thanking me:)

Taking the kids to Monkey Joe's today with my friend, Kristie. The kids have been begging to go for weeks so I'm finally caving in and taking them. For those of you that aren't familiar with it, Monkey Joe's is an indoor playground full of those 'bounce' style play gyms. Not a bad thing but the key is..INDOOR. So all yelling, screaming, squeals of joy are contained within the four walls of that building. Thankfully, they have a parents area where you can sit and scream at one another, trying to carry your voices over the noise the children are making:) I'm looking forward to letting the kids burn off extra steam. I'll then come home and hit the pool. Hopefully, that'll really tire them out so I can have an evening alone tonight.

So there's my rest day. No exercise at all!

9 comments:

Megan Hall said...

Do they have beer at your Monkey-themed destination? They did at mine and it was awesome. Have fun!

Mar said...

Megan,

Y'know, if they did, they'd probably make a killing. But as it's an indoor playground geared toward kids, I believe the strongest stuff I'll find in Mountain Dew LOL

Maybe I should pack a cooler??:)

Anonymous said...

We have them here and I've heard that unfortunately not all little people are able to control their bladders too well during the exciting bouncing and so the playgrounds tend to smell a little!!

D.

Kyler! said...

Mar,

I left a post one of your previous entries, guess ya didn't see it. But what marathon training program are you using for spinx? Thanks

Mar said...

Sorry Kyle!
I'm using the Pfitz 55..it's not too bad!

Anonymous said...

Kyler,

You have to keep with the most current post or else Mar has a habit of ignoring you ;-)

D.

Mar said...

Yeah, I suck. Sometimes I read the comments and in my head I reply..that doesn't do you guys much good LOL

Besides, a lot of times the things I want to say shouldn't really be put out there for EVERYONE to read..y'know?:)

Sorry..I'll do better!!!

Anonymous said...

That's what email is for baby! :-)

D.

Mar said...

This from the man who has no blogger profile, no blog, no contact information...uh huh:)